Kasata Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumPortaliGalleryLatest imagesKërkoRegjistrohuidentifikimi

If i put all my setting to just friends, do i not appear in my friends list to strangers?

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
SweetKat
Vizitor

If i put all my setting to just friends, do i not appear in my friends list to strangers? Empty
MesazhTitulli: If i put all my setting to just friends, do i not appear in my friends list to strangers?   If i put all my setting to just friends, do i not appear in my friends list to strangers? Icon_minitime1st August 2011, 9:54 am

As of yesterday any time I try U-tube the screen freezes?What are the basic needs of a client?Question about better sound for my YouTube video?Is it illegal to use a vector image? <a href=http://sharingvn.com/index.php?action=profile;u=68838>HOW DO I FIX MY SOUND!?!?</a> wrzód zoladka C++ Selection sort algorithm (sorting names in alphabetical and lexographical order)?how protect XML help....?how do i fix my imac?I need help with my Java homework?VOIP programming in c/c++?will my wireless router through comcast work with at&t service?facestat website gone!!? wrzody zoladka i dwunastnicy <a href=http://refluks24.pl/refluks/>Refluks</a> co to jest refluks i want to delete my msn hotmail?good site for free movie graphics?Google Custom Search which search though different folders in my site?What memory is compatible with MSI 761GM2-V?[/url] Where do I go to download packet tracer?Bin weevils questions?Should I buy the macbook pro now for cheaper, or wait till the new one comes out around May and pay more? what is best wireless usb adapter to get?9600GT Video card Or PS3?How do I change the whole colour of a document from the internet?
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

If i put all my setting to just friends, do i not appear in my friends list to strangers?
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:Ju nuk mund ti përgjigjeni temave të këtij forumi
Kasata Forum :: Forumi :: Prezantimet-
Kërce tek: